Your initial consultation will last about 2 hours, which may seem like a long time but it is a very compact 2 hours and will pass by quickly. There is a lot that needs to be done to develop a comprehensive picture of your health status and to begin to chart the path of your journey to better health.
From a philosophical perspective, our goal is simply to discover what your body needs to heal itself. This is quite different from having some preconceived notion of what “healthy” is and then forcing your body to “BE HEALTHY”. We are able discover what your body needs through a three step process:
- Make a functional diagnosis (figure out what is out of balance)
- Restore your body’s memory about what is not functioning properly, and
- Give your body the precise information it says it needs to fix those problems – that information may be in the form of nutrition, supplements, physical re-adjustment, or homeopathy
Practical Considerations Concerning Your Visit:
The Natural Health and Wellness Centre is located in Central London just half a block off Harley Street and about 2 blocks from Oxford Street (near the John Lewis). It is accessible from three tube stops: Bond Street on the Central & Jubilee Lines, Oxford Circus on the Central, Victoria & Bakerloo Lines, and Regents Park on the Bakerloo Line. When you arrive at our office building, simply ring the “Reception” bell and our receptionist will usher you in.
To Make an Appointment:
- Simply call our office number 020 7436 7827 and ask to speak to Aslan, our office manager, and he will help guide you through the process, take your details, and find a suitable time for your initial consultation.
- There is an extensive new patient questionnaire that you need to fill out and bring with you to your initial consultation. You can download a copy here - NEW PATIENT QUESTIONNAIRE, or our office can email you or post a copy when you book an appointment.
Current Fee Schedule:
- An Initial Consultation (2 hours): £160
- A Follow-up Consultations (1 hour): £110
- A Live Blood Analysis with a written report alone is £110 or as part of a consultation is £60
- A Metabolic Balance Analysis with a written report alone is £110 or as part of a consultation is £60
- Any Standard and Functional Laboratory Tests will be at additional charge as set by the laboratories
- Supplements may be recommended but their costs vary considerably and it is not possible to know what your body will need in advance of a consultation
- Payment is expected at the time of your consultation. We accept cash, all debit/credit cards except American Express, and personal cheques. There is an additional £20 fee for any returned cheques. If for some reason, payment is not made on the day of the consultation, we will have to add an additional administration fee of £20.
- We are unable to bill insurance companies, but we always provide an invoice of our services so that you can submit a reimbursement claim, if desired.
Rescheduling and Cancellation:
We are happy to reschedule or cancel any appointment, but we kindly ask you to give us 24 hours notice so that we may book in another patient. If you fail to give us notice, we will need to invoice you for the cost of the missed appointment. You can reschedule or cancel any appointment by phoning our office or sending anemail